Autumn leaves : a pocket guide / by Corinne Welch.
- [Bristol, England] : Corinne Welch. 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W454 A88 2012Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from Artists' book yearbook 2014-2015.
"Hand carved rubber stamp illustrations of leaves, with laser printed titles from hand lettering, and Latin names typeset in a digitised font from a rubber stamp alphabet. Card cover with cutaway oval title panel."--Description provided by the artist.
Issued in an edition of eight copies.
Artists' book yearbook 201-2015, page 290
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 5 of 8.
"Collection of rubber stamp illustrations of autumn leaves in the style of traditional identification books with Latin captions."--Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Fall foliage -- Pictorial works.Leaves -- Pictorial works.Rubber stamp art -- Specimens.Welch, Corinne -- Publisher.Women in natural history.
- Artists books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.