The art of the folded napkin.
- [Bristol, England] : [Corinne Welch], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : color illustrations ; 21 x 21 cm, folded to 11 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W454 A78 2014Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Imprint information supplied by artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of 8.
"A collection of frottage illustrations of various decorative shapes of folded napkins, inspired by an article in Cassell's Household Guide (1893). The book opens out in a Turkish map fold to mimic the folding of napkins. Inkjet print onto cotton rag paper. Cloth bound cover with hand carved rubber stamp pattern, and decorative folded paper bellyband with title." --Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Napkin folding.Table setting and decoration.Welch, Corinne -- Publisher.
- Rubbings (visual works)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.