IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bodman, Sarah, Closure, 
- [Bristol, England] : Sarah Bodman, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B63 C56 2009 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Production media: 4-colour cover, black and white interior pages printed on 60-pound text paper."--Information provided by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by the artist.
Artists' book yearbook 2010-2011, page 196
"An artist's book about the end of a love affair between a plane spotter and a flower arranger. This black and white pulp fiction-style book contains lists of aeroplanes that were underlined in a book found on the floor of a defunct book warehouse. The texts were selected from a flower arranging book found in the same place. The texts are interspersed with photographs of flower arrangements forming a fictional narrative of the removal of the plane spotter by the flower arranger."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bodman, Sarah -- Autograph.Flowers in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.