- [Bristol, England] : Corinne Welch, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (16 panels) : color illustrations ; 10 x 42 cm, folded to 10 x 10 cm, in boards 11 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W454 V44 2014Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued in a limited edition of 6 copies.
Place and date of publication supplied by the artist.
"Production method: Inkjet prints on cotton rag paper of dip pen illustrations, over-printed with hand carved rubber stamps. Cloth bound cover with inkjet printed title inlay and rubber stamp decoration. Titles are hand lettering and main text is my own digitised handwriting font."--Description provided by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 6 of 6.
"Advice on the pros and cons of choosing which vegetables to include in your diet. Original text taken from 'Cassell's Household Guide' (1893)."--Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Nutrition.Rubber stamp art -- Specimens.Vegetables.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.