- [Bristol, England] : Corinne Welch, 2012.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 10 x 7 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.A454 A84 2012 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Issued in a limited edition of 20 copies.
Folded from one A3 sheet. Two-color risograph printing.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 6 of 20.
"A simple illustrated narrative documenting the decline of Ash trees in the UK following the discovery of Ash Dieback disease in 2012."--Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Ash (Plants)Trees -- Diseases and pests -- Great Britain.Trees -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Screen prints -- 2012.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.