The apt glass.
- [Bristol, England] : Corinne Welch, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 10 x 35 cm, folded to 10 x 12 cm, attached to boards 11 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W454 A68 2012Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Issued in a limited edition of four copies.
"Cloth bound cover and inlay title panel with rubber stamp stencil ghost print illustration. All titles printed using a Trodat stamp. Illustrations created using a combination of rubber stamp block and hand-cut paper stencils, with a limited colour palette. Inside pages are ghost prints from stencils. Endpapers are laser printed with a pattern created from the line drawings from the original book used as source material."--Description provided by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1 of 4.
"Collection of rubber stamp stencil illustrations of different glass shapes. Original source material was taken from 'The Modern Household Encyclopaedia' (1956)."--Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Drinking glasses -- Pictorial works.Drinking.Rubber stamp printing -- Specimens.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.