Blake, Peter, 1932-, Peter Blake's ABC, 2010
- Peter Blake's ABC.
- Alternate Title(s):
- London : Tate Publishing, 2010.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1155 .B53 2010Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Endpapers: Detail from Peter Blake, The Toy Shop 1962, Tate."--Page 
Photography by Marcus Leith and Andrew Dunkley.
Presents a series of alphabetical spreads featuring objects gathered in Peter Blake's studio throughout his career.
BAC: British Art Center copy with illustrated dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabet -- Juvenile fiction.Alphabet.
Alphabet books -- England -- London -- 2010.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.