Métier : small businesses in London / Laura Braun.
- London : Paper Tigers Books, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B73 M48 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 477 of a limited edition of 500 copies.
BEIN Leclair iPL 7: Dust jacket. Initialed by Laura Braun, dated 12. 13. Copy no. 195 of 500 copies. From the Indie Photobook Library/Larissa Leclair Collection.
"All photographs by Laura Braun. Essay by Dawn Lyon, School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research, University of Kent ... All other text by Laura Braun. Edited by Karen McQuaid and Laura Braun. Design by Mel Duarte."--Colophon.
"In our consumer society, branded commerce and large company structures dominate. Nonetheless, in London, where I live, small independent businesses still exist, continuing to operate in a way that is in stark contrast to coporate culture ... In 2007 I started a photographic project about people who run such businesses ..."--Page .
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Artists' books -- Specimens.Braun, Laura -- Autograph.Paper Tigers Books -- Publisher.Photography of interiors -- England -- London.Portrait photography -- England -- London.Small business -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.