Original views of London as it is / drawn from nature expressly for this work and lithographed by Thomas Shotter Boys ; exhibiting its principal streets and characteristic accessories, public buildings in connexion with the leading thoroughfares, & c, & c, &c. ; with historical and descriptive notices of the views by Charles Ollier, 1842 & James Laver, C.B.E., 1954-1955.
- Guildford, England : Charles W. Traylen, [1954-1955]
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 51 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 22Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes the text of the 1st edition of 1842 by Charles Ollier and a parallel modern text by James Laver.
Issued in a cloth slipcase.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Boys, Thomas Shotter, 1803-1874, Original views of London as it is , [1954-1955]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.