Surtees, Robert Smith, 1805-1864, Mr. Facey Romford's hounds , 1865
- Mr. Facey Romford's hounds / by the author of "Handley Cross," "Mr. Sponge's sporting tour," "Ask Mamma," etc. etc. ; with illus. by John Leech and Hablot K. Browne.
- London : Bradbury and Evans, 1865.
- Physical Description:
- vi p., 1 l., 391 p. : col. front., col. plates ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2184Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN In Su78 865Mb: With the bookplates of Anthony Trollope, A. Edward Newton, and Earl Fisk. Autographed by Edward De Moleyns.
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Parts I-XII. Octavo. Uncut. Original greyish-pinkish-pale red wrappers; printed in black on front and back insides and outsides, pictorial printing on outsides of front wrappers. Brownish-red quarter morocco, and light red cloth slip-case; gold lettering on spine. Half-title, title-page, 24 plates of hand-colored etchings, there being two in each part. Plates after John Leech and Hablot K. Browne.
- Subject Terms:
- De Moleyns?, Edward? -- Autograph.Fisk, Earl Ellsworth, 1892- -- Bookplate.Newton, Alfred Edward, 1863-1940 -- Bookplate.Trollope, Anthony, 1815-1882 -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.