- Additional Title(s):
- 3rd ed. Night
- [Bristol, England] : [HGmakes], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : illustrations ; 6 x 84 cm, folded to 6 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.G73 G67 2012 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Imprint and date of publication provided by artist.
Cover title: Void.
Open edition (copies to be made as tickets found)
"A concertina book of laser-cut paper with card and discarded ticket covers."--Description provided by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of an open edition. Initialed by the artist.
"The recognisable form of a train ticket that reads only VOID uncovers the empty space of a train, representing both the void, and the journey that never was."--Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Grainger, Hazel -- Autograph.Railroad travel.Railroads.Tickets.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.