A series of small admissions.
- [Bristol, England] : HGmakes, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) ; 4 x 46 cm, folded to 4 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.G73 S47 2013 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Place of publication supplied by the artist.
Issued in a limited edition of 25 copies.
"Rubber stamp printing onto paper tickets with card end covers."--Description provided by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1 of 25, initialed by artist.
"A concertina book of tickets, each revealing a small personal admission on the reverse, in proportion with the scale and transient nature of the ticket."--Description provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Confession.Grainger, Hazel -- Autograph.Rubber stamp printing -- Specimens.Tickets.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.