Material worlds : Queen Hedwig Eleonora as collector and patron of the arts / Lisa Skogh.
- Additional Title(s):
Queen Hedwig Eleonora as collector and patron of the arts
- Stockholm, Sweden : Center for History of Science at the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, 
- Physical Description:
- 359 pages : illustrations, portraits, charts ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX701.2.H43 S56 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Ph.D Stockholm University, Sweden 2013.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 311-338) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage -- Sweden -- 17th century.Art patronage -- Sweden -- 18th century.Collectors and collecting -- Sweden -- 17th century.Collectors and collecting -- Sweden -- 18th century.Hedvig Eleonora, Queen, consort of Charles X Gustav, King of Sweden, 1636-1715.
YCBA Collections Search
Skogh, Lisa, Material worlds ,