Material worlds : Queen Hedwig Eleonora as collector and patron of the arts / Lisa Skogh.
- Additional Title(s):
Queen Hedwig Eleonora as collector and patron of the arts
- Stockholm, Sweden : Center for History of Science at the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, 
- Physical Description:
- 359 pages : illustrations, portraits, charts ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX701.2.H43 S56 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Ph.D Stockholm University, Sweden 2013.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 311-338) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage -- Sweden -- 17th century.Art patronage -- Sweden -- 18th century.Collectors and collecting -- Sweden -- 17th century.Collectors and collecting -- Sweden -- 18th century.Hedvig Eleonora, Queen, consort of Charles X Gustav, King of Sweden, 1636-1715.
YCBA Collections Search
Skogh, Lisa, Material worlds ,