Walker, Kirsty Stonell, A curl of copper and pearl , 2014
- A curl of copper and pearl / Kirsty Stonell Walker.
- Middletown, DE : Kristy Stonell Walker, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 286 pages ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R72 W35 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- London, 1865: Literally plucked from the street, Alice Wilding finds herself the silent audience to the most turbulent years of the life of bohemian artist, Dante Gabriel Rossetti. As his dumb muse, she witnesses infidelity, madness, forgery, lust, theft and death. A Curl of Copper and Pearl is a memoir of the lives of others in a world where truth is reliant on who is painting the picture.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' models.Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 -- Friends and associates.Wilding, Alice, approximately 1847.