Bluebird : letterpress printed hand-coloured badge.
- [Lincoln, England] : ABPress : The Caseroom Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 button ; 25 mm in diameter, mounted on card 60 x 90 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B88 B58 2014Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- By Angie Butler & Philippa Wood.
Place and date of publication from description provided by the artists.
"Letterpress printed and hand coloured (with watercolour paint) onto a newsprint paper using a vintage print block from our collection (acquired from printmaker John Richardson) on a Farley Proof Press at The Caseroom Press, University of Lincoln, UK. The badge is sewn, with linen book binding thread onto a traditional printer's blue decorative edged business card and the words 'BLUEBIRD letterpress printed hand-coloured badge' are rubber stamped to the right of the badge. On the reverse of the card is rubber stamped ABPress & The Caseroom Press."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- ABPress -- Publisher.Birds -- Pictorial works.Caseroom Press -- Publisher.Pin-back buttons -- Specimens.Rubber stamp art.
- Buttons (information artifacts)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.