Hearts & birds / Sarah Morpeth.
- Additional Title(s):
Hearts and birds.
- [Elsdon, Northumberland] : [Sarah Morpeth], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 cut-paper work ; 15 x 22 x 11 cm (opened)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M675 H375 2012 Flat AYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Unlimited edition.
Small volume with six cut-paper panels, depicting plants and birds. Emerging from the panels, on small metal wires, are five cut-paper hearts, two of which bear the words "with" and "love".
Title from label on bottom of box. Artist's name from illustrated label on box top.
Within boards covered in purple cloth. Issued in small white box.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed and dated by the artist (2013) in graphite.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Birds -- Pictorial works.Love.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Toy and movable books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.