Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, In memoriam , MCMXXVII 
In memoriam / by Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- London : The Nonesuch Press ..., MCMXXVII 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, , 145,  pages ; 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5561 .A1 1933+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "1811 A H H 1833."--Title page.
"Introduction" signed: John Sparrow.
"This edition consists of 2000 copies on Van Gelder paper in the Blado type for sale in England by the Nonesuch Press and in the United States by Random House. Ernest Ingham printed and made it in England at the Fanfare Press to the design of Francis Meynell."--Colophon.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 91
BEIN Ip T258 +850jkd: "This is number 516."
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 91 of 2000. Bound in limp vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- Hallam, Arthur Henry, 1811-1833 -- Death and burial.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.