Chelsea School of Art, Eduardo Paolozzi , 
- Eduardo Paolozzi : sculptures, Girot, Wittgenstein at Cassino, Akapotik rose, Alpha : collages, graphics : 3 May-26 May 1965, 10-8.30, 10-12 Saturday, Gallery of Chelsea School of Art, Manresa Road SW3.
- [London] : [Chelsea School of Art], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 poster : offset lithograph ; sheet 75 x 50 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C 2012 1dAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- On peach-colored paper.
The reverse side of the poster identifies the works by Paolozzi featured in the exhibition, with illustrations.
"Graphics supplied by Editions Alecto, London. Printed by Christopher Prater, Kelpra Studio, London. Photographs by Lynn Fishman, Trilokesh Mukherjee, Melvin Grey. Designed by Department of Graphics, Chelsea school of art."--Reverse side of the poster.
- Subject Terms:
- Chelsea School of Art -- Exhibitions.Modernism (Art) -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Paolozzi, Eduardo, 1924-2005 -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.