Prospectus of an entire new and splendid publication, price 7s. 6d. each part, The virtuoso, or, Monthly preceptor of drawing : forming an elegant compendium of art, science, and amusement, on a new and attractive plan, calculated to instruct the mind, improve the talents, and gratify the taste.
- Additional Title(s):
Virtuoso, or, Monthly preceptor of drawing
- London : Printed by Whittingham and Rowland, Goswell Street, for J. Poole, 48, Fetter Lane : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown : Sherwood, Neeley, and Jones : Cradock and Joy : Gale, Curtis, and Fenner : and J. Carr, Paternoster Row : R., Jennings, Poulry : J. Lindsell, Wigmore Street : J. Asperne, Cornhill : and J. Martin, Holles Street, Cavendish Square, [1814?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages) ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1 .V57 1814a+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Two volumes of the Virtuoso were published, in 1814 or 1815.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Periodicals.Periodicals -- England.Virtuoso (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Prospectus of an entire new and splendid publication, price 7s. 6d. each part, The virtuoso, or, Monthly preceptor of drawing , [1814?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.