Armstrong, Martin Donisthorpe, 1882-, The puppet show , MCMXXII 
- The puppet show / by Martin Armstrong.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXII 
- Physical Description:
- , 10-153,  pages ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6001.R67 P87 1922Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Limited edition of 1,200 copies.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 6
BAC: British Art Center copy unnumbered. Bound in navy quarter clothand blue-gray boards.
- The author and the critics: a study in symbolism -- Biography: a study in circumstantial evidence -- The emigrants -- The puppet show -- On the threshold -- The Worcester bowl -- The schoolmaster -- Hare & hounds -- The quarrel -- The labyrinth -- The uncomfortable experience of Mr. Perkins & Mr. Johnson -- A bird's-eye view -- Old Alan -- The magic carpet -- Nine fables -- The snowflake -- The priest & the poet -- The inquisitive man -- Eternity & infinity -- The song of the bird -- The meaning of life -- The showman & the marionettes -- The poets & the housewife -- The poet & the mandrill.
- Subject Terms:
- Manners and customs -- Fiction.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.