The puppet show / by Martin Armstrong.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXII 
- Physical Description:
- , 10-153,  pages ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6001.R67 P87 1922Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Limited edition of 1,200 copies.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 6
BAC: British Art Center copy unnumbered. Bound in navy quarter clothand blue-gray boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Manners and customs -- Fiction.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
- The author and the critics: a study in symbolism
- Biography: a study in circumstantial evidence
- The emigrants
- The puppet show
- On the threshold
- The Worcester bowl
- The schoolmaster
- Hare & hounds
- The quarrel
- The labyrinth
- The uncomfortable experience of Mr. Perkins & Mr. Johnson
- A bird's-eye view
- Old Alan
- The magic carpet
- Nine fables
- The snowflake
- The priest & the poet
- The inquisitive man
- Eternity & infinity
- The song of the bird
- The meaning of life
- The showman & the marionettes
- The poets & the housewife
- The poet & the mandrill.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.