The last of the tide : portraits of D-Day veterans : Paul Benney, Clara Drummond, Catherine Goodman, Eileen Hohan, Peter Kuhfeld, James Lloyd, Ishbel Myerscough, Carl Randall, Antony Williams, Stuart Pearson Wright, Jonathan Yeo, Martin Yeoman, Brian Stewart, Tom Renouf, Eric Johnston, Robert Antony 'Tony' Leake, Cecil Newton, Thomas 'David' Burke, Raymond 'Tich' Rayner, James 'Jim' Glennie, Patrick 'Pat' Turner, James 'Jack' Griffiths, Geoffrey Pattinson, Laurence 'Laurie' Weeden.
- London : Modern Art Press in association with Royal Collection Trust, c2015.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryND1329.3.V47 L37 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This beautifully produced publication accompanies The Last of the Tide exhibition, on show at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace. Showcasing 12 portraits of D-Day veterans, inspired and commissioned by HRH The Prince of Wales following his attendance at the 70th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy last year, the portraits pay tribute to some of the extraordinary men that played a role in the Allied invasion of Normandy on 6 June 1944.
- Subject Terms:
- Hogan, Eileen, 1946- -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Veterans -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans.
YCBA Collections Search
The last of the tide , c2015