- Additional Title(s):
Works. Selections. 1937.
- Bloomsbury : The Nonesuch Press, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4552 .A3 1937Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Carr B677(1).
"This volume is part of the Nonesuch Dickens, designed by Francis Meynell, limited to 877 copies. It was printed in Scotland by R.&R. Clark Ltd., in a version of Martin's type specially cut for the edition. The binding is by the Leighton-Straker Bookbinding Co., Ltd. The paper was made by the Worthy Paper Company Association of West Springfield."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cream buckram.
- Subject Terms:
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.English fiction -- 19th century.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
- v. 1. Miscellaneous articles and prefaces ; Articles from "The Examiner" : 1838-1849 ; Articles from "Household words" : 1850-1859 ; Appendices
- v. 2. Articles from "All the year round" : 1859-1869 ; Plays ; Poems ; Speeches ; Appendices.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.