Coppard, A. E. (Alfred Edgar), 1878-1957, Pelagea & other poems , MCMXXVI 
Pelagea & other poems / by A.E. Coppard.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, in Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- , 44,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6005.O77 P45 1926Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book was printed and illustrated by Robert Gibbings at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence, in Berkshire, and completed on the 15th day of Semptember, 1926. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and F. Young. Pressman: A.C. Cooper. The edition is limited to 425 copies."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 43
BEIN Iq C793 926P: No. 5.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 248 of 425. Bound in cream quarter buckram with red and yellow batik paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 20th century.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
Wood engravings -- 1926.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.