Prospectus of a new edition of The Anglo-Saxon annals : with an English translation, and notes critical and explanatory, by the Rev. James Ingram, B.D. ...
- [London] : [Longman, Hurst, Ree, Orme, and Brown] ; [Oxford] : [Parker and Cooke], [1822?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (2,  pages) ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA150 .I54 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Prospectus for: The Saxon chronicle : with an English translation, and notes, critical and explanatory ; to which are added chronological, topographical, and glossarial indices, a short grammar of the Anglo-Saxon language, a new map of England during the heptarchy, plates of coins &c. / by the Rev. J. Ingram, B.D. -- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1823.
"A specimen of the form and typography of the work is subjoined ... those who wish to promote the undertaking are requested to leave their names with Messrs. Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, Paternoster Row, London, or with Messrs. Parker and Cooke, Oxford."--Page 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Anglo-Saxon chronicle.Book industries and trade -- Great Britain.English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700.Parker and Cooke -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.