The skylark and other poems / by Ralph Hodgson ; wood engravings by Reynolds Stone.
- London : Printed for Colin Fenton, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- , 94,  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6015.O25 S59 1958+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- "This collection includes all poems published by Ralph Hodgson since Poems 1917, together with several published before 1917, but not included in the collection of that year."--Bibliographical notes, p. 93.
"This collection has been edited by and printed for Colin Fenton. The book was designed by Will Carter and printed at The Curwen Press. The book is set in Walbaum and printed on Basingwerk Parchment. The edition is limited to 350 copies signed by the engraver Reynolds Stone. Nos. 1-50 are signed by the author and are specially bound in quarter leather."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center has copy no. 35 of a limited edition of 350 copies. Signed by Reynolds Stone (colophon) and Ralph Hodgson (p. 92). Bound in quarter leather with marbled boards.
BEIN Iq H669 +958S: "Limited to 350 copies signed by the engraver, Reynolds Stone." No. 126.
- Subject Terms:
- Curwen Press -- Printer.Fenton, Colin -- Publisher.Hodgson, Ralph, 1871-1962 -- Autograph.Stone, Reynolds -- Autograph. (BACRB)
- Wood engravings -- 1958.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.