Masefield, John, 1878-1967, Reynard the fox, or, The Ghost heath run ... , 
Reynard the fox, or, The Ghost heath run ... / by John Masefield.
- London : William Heinemann, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., 3-123,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1455Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 324
BEIN Iq M377 919Rb: Author's autographed presentation copy to Thomas Hardy.
BEIN Iq M377 919Rbb: 23 cm. "This edition, printed on English hand-made paper, numbered and signed by the author, is limited to 250 copies for sale and 25 copies for presentation, of which this is no. 197. [Signed in manuscript:] John Masefield."
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Large paper. Mock-vellum white quarter boards, and blue board covers; stamped in gilt on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Half-title, title-page. Number 125 of 275 copies, 25 for presentation, 250 for sale, all signed by author. Spine height: 9 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hardy, Thomas, 1840-1928 -- Presentation inscription from J. Masefield.Masefield, John, 1878-1967 -- Autograph.Masefield, John, 1878-1967 -- Presentation inscription to T. Hardy.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.