Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books, Ingenious contrivances , 1996
- Ingenious contrivances : table games and puzzles for children : based on an exhibition at the Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books, Toronto Public Library, November 7, 1996-February 8, 1997 / prepared by Jill Shefrin.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Ingenious contrivances, table games, and puzzles for children
- Toronto : Friends of the Osborne & Lillian H. Smith Collections : 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : illustrations (some color), facsimiles, maps ; 19 x 23 cm
- Reference LibraryGV1312 .O73 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2015 1363: Paperbound.
Includes bibliographical references (page 64) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Board games -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Board games -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Jigsaw puzzles -- History -- Exhibitions.Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.