IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books, Ingenious contrivances , 1996
Ingenious contrivances : table games and puzzles for children : based on an exhibition at the Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books, Toronto Public Library, November 7, 1996-February 8, 1997 / prepared by Jill Shefrin.
- Additional Title(s):
Ingenious contrivances, table games, and puzzles for children
- Toronto : Friends of the Osborne & Lillian H. Smith Collections : 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : illustrations (some color), facsimiles, maps ; 19 x 23 cm
- Reference LibraryGV1312 .O73 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN 2015 1363: Paperbound.
Includes bibliographical references (page 64) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Board games -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Board games -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Jigsaw puzzles -- History -- Exhibitions.Osborne Collection of Early Children's Books -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.