The poetical works of Robert Herrick / with a preface by Humbert Wolfe and decorations by Albert Rutherston.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : The Cresset Press Ltd., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3015.A5 M66 1928Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition is limited to 750 sets handset and printed in Fell type on mould-made paper at the University Press, Oxford. 475 sets are for sale in the United Kingdom and 250 sets in the United States of America."--Verso of half-title.
"The Oxford text edited by F.W. Moorman has been used by permission of the delegates of the University Press."--Verso of title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 260 of 750. Bound in full vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
- v. 1-3. Hesperides
- v. 4. Noble numbers and additional poems.