Laver, James, 1899-1975, A stitch in time, or, Pride prevents a fall , 1927
A stitch in time, or, Pride prevents a fall / by James Laver.
- Additional Title(s):
Stitch in time
Pride prevents a fall
- London : Printed for the Nonesuch Press by Richard Clay & Sons, Ltd., Bungay, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- , 7-27,  pages ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6023.A9 S75 1927+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Of this edition 1525 copies have been printed for sale in England and America."--Colophon.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 46
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 441 of 1525. Bound in brown, green, and yellow marbled wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 20th century.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.