Law, Ernest Philip Alphonse, 1854-1930, The history of Hampton court palace ... , 1885-1891
The history of Hampton court palace ... / by Ernest Law ...
- London : G. Bell and sons, 1885-1891.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : fronts., illus., plates (part double), ports., maps, plans (part double), facsim. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 H2 L38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England)
- v. 1. Tudor times. - v. 2. Stuart times. - v. 3. Orange and Guelph times.