Fighting History , 2015
- Fighting History : 250 years of British history painting / edited by Greg Sullivan, with contributions by Dexter Dalwood and Mark Salber Phillips.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : colour illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryND1442.G7 F54 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Published on the occasion of the exhibition: Fighting History, Tate Britain, 9 June - 13 September 2015.
- The story of British history painting / Greg Sullivan -- What Is the history in history painting? / Mark Salber Phillips -- Contemporary history painting / Dexter Dalwood interviewed by Greg Sullivan
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.History in art -- Exhibitions.History in art.History painting -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.History painting.Narrative painting, English -- Exhibitions.Narrative painting, English.
- Exhibition catalogs.