The race and the road : Epsom, 1851.
- [London] : Ackermann & Co. 96 Strand, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 4 joined sheets : hand-colored etching ; sheets end-to-end 12 x 210 cm, accordion folded to 12 x 32 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF335.G7 R34 1851+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 596
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Carriages and carts -- Pictorial works.Epsom Derby, England (Horse race) -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Horse racing -- England -- Epsom -- Pictorial works.Panorama.Winnall, H. -- Bookseller's label.
- Panoramas -- England -- London.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.