Golden Cockerel Press, Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949 , 1975
- Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949 : three volumes in one.
- San Francisco : Alan Wofsy Fine Arts, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 47, , 51, , 112 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.G63 A34 1975Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Reprint of Chanticleer, published in 1936, of Pertelote, published in 1943, and of Cockalorum, published in 1948, being three bibliographies issued by the Golden Cockerel Press, London.
Issued in case.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original beige cloth and slip case.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Imprints.England.Golden Cockerel Press -- Bibliography.Golden Cockerel Press.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.