Enoch Arden / by Alfred Tennyson, D.C.L. Poet-Laureate.
- Boston : Ticknor and Fields, 1865.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 3-57,  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5556 .A1 1865Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN Shirley 3235: Two copies of second ill. bound in. Inscribed:Alfred, "A merry Christmas," Abby.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
"Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1864, by Ticknor and Fields, in the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the District of Massachusetts"--Leaf [ii]
"University Press: Welch, Bigelow, and Company, Cambridge"--Leaf [ii]
Text printed on rectos of leaves only.
Illustrations by Henry Marsh, J. Augustus Bogert, Anthony and Davis, S.H. Berlett, Kilburn and Mallory, W. H. Morse, Phineas F. Annin; after John La Farge, Elihu Vedder, William John Hennessy, Felix Octavius Carr Darley.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped brown textured cloth, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1865.
Engravings -- 1865.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.