Days with Sir Roger de Coverley : a reprint from "The Spectator" / with illustrations by Hugh Thomson.
- Third edition
- London ; New York : Macmillan and Co., 1892.
- Physical Description:
- , 12-158,  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3304 .D4 1892Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bert BoysonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Printed by R. & R. Clark, Edinburgh."--Title page verso.
Frontispiece and full-page illustrations are included in pagination.
Edition statement from verso of title page.
BEIN 1978 260: Bookplate and autograph of Marion Harry Spielmann.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, British.English essays.Spielmann, M. H. (Marion Harry), 1858-1948 -- Autograph.Spielmann, M. H. (Marion Harry), 1858-1948 -- Bookplate.
- Sir Roger's family
- Mr. William Wimble
- The picture gallery
- A country Sunday
- The widow
- The chase
- The country assizes
- The spectator's return to town.