IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Active archives , 2015
Active archives / edited by Lisa Le Feuvre ; essays by Rowan Bailey [and four others].
- Leeds : Henry Moore Foundation, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations (partly color) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 73 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- This publication looks at the ways artists have made use of sculptors' archives as a means to build a legacy, to return to remembered exhibitions, or to chart the development of experimental ideas.
- Subject Terms:
- Archival materials -- In art.Archival materials.Great Britain.Sculptors -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Sculptors.Sculpture, British -- Archival resources.