Active archives , 2015
- Active archives / edited by Lisa Le Feuvre ; essays by Rowan Bailey [and four others].
- Leeds : Henry Moore Foundation, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations (partly color) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 73 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This publication looks at the ways artists have made use of sculptors' archives as a means to build a legacy, to return to remembered exhibitions, or to chart the development of experimental ideas.
- Subject Terms:
- Archival materials -- In art.Archival materials.Great Britain.Sculptors -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Sculptors.Sculpture, British -- Archival resources.