The silver horn and other sporting tales of John Weatherford / by Gordon Grand ; with drawings by J. Alden Twachtman.
- New York : Derrydale press, c1932.
- Physical Description:
- 228 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 948Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 399
BEIN 1975 1810: Author's autograph.
One of an ed. of 950 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Original red smooth board covers; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping on front cover. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches. In red-brown quarter morocco, and red cloth slip-case; gold lettering on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 6 plates of collotypes, 1 line-photoengraving on title page. Plates by J. Alden Twachtman. One of 950 copies. Spine height: 10 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Grand, Gordon -- Autograph.Horses.
YCBA Collections Search
Grand, Gordon, The silver horn and other sporting tales of John Weatherford , c1932
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.