Hazlitt, William, 1778-1830, Selected essays of William Hazlitt, 1778-1830 , 1934
Selected essays of William Hazlitt, 1778-1830 / edited by Geoffrey Keynes, F.R.C.S.
- Additional Title(s):
Works. Selections. 1934
- London : The Nonesuch Press ; New York : Random House, Inc., 1934.
England : William Brendon and Son, Ltd, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 807,  pages ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4771 .K49 1934Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half-title: The centenary edition of Hazlitt's Selected essays.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 69
BEIN 1976 1212: Autograph of Ruth Walgreen Stephan.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green buckram.
- Subject Terms:
- Hazlitt, William, 1778-1830.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.Stephan, Ruth Walgreen, 1910-1974 -- Autograph.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
- On life in general
- On writers and writing
- On painters and painting
- On actors and acting
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.