Johnsoniana, or, Supplement to Boswell : being anecdotes and sayings of Dr. Johnson / collected by Piozzi, Hawkins, Tyers ... &c. &c. &c.
- Additional Title(s):
Supplement to Boswell
- London : John Murray, Albemarle Street, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, , 530 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., facsims., ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3533 J6 1836 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 1976 1160: With presentation inscription by Anne Gilman, 1854.
BEIN 2000 2902: 24 cm. Advertising matter on , 4, 4 (dated April, 1837), and 8 (dated March, 1837) p. at end, not noted in pagination. From the library of Herman W. Liebert.
BEIN 2001 +14: 30 cm. Large paper copy. Advertising matter on  p. at end, not noted in pagination. From the library of Herman W. Liebert.
Originally formed v. 9-10 of Croker's edition of Boswell's Life of Johnson.
Added engr. t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Gilman, Anne -- Inscription.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.Liebert, Herman W. -- Ownership.
- Publishers' advertisements.
YCBA Collections Search
Johnsoniana, or, Supplement to Boswell , 1836