Mrs. Leicester's school : and other writings in prose and verse / by Charles Lamb ; with introduction and notes by Alfred Ainger.
- London : Macmillan and Co., 1885.
Edinburgh : Printed by R. & R. Clark
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 411,  pages ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4865 .L2 1885Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bert BoysonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Mrs. Leicester's school consists of ten tales, three by Charles Lamb and the remainder by Mary Lamb.
BEIN 1977 1232: Bookplate of Edward Henschel.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth. Publisher's advertisements:  pages at end.
- Subject Terms:
- English fiction.Henschel, Edward -- Bookplate.
- Children's books.
- Mrs. Leicester's school
- The adventures of Ulysses
- Guy Faux
- Wordworth's "Excursion"
- Prologues, epilogues, and miscellaneous verse
- Political squibs, epigrams, etc.