Catalogue of an exhibition of drawings by Léon Bakst for ballets, plays and costumes [microform] / [prefatory note by Huntley Carter] ; Fine Art Society (London).
- Additional Title(s):
Léon Bakst exhibition
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche : 1 illustration ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:3Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title: Leon Bakst exhibition.
Catalogue of an exhibition held in London in June and July, 1913.
- Subject Terms:
- Bakst, Léon, 1866-1924.Costume designers -- Soviet Union.
YCBA Collections Search
Bakst, Léon, 1866-1924, Catalogue of an exhibition of drawings by Léon Bakst for ballets, plays and costumes, 1979