Catalogue of a collection of designs by Walter Crane [microform] : including original drawings for books, decorations & pictorial work / with prefatory & explanatory notes by the artist ; exhibited at the Fine Art Society.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche : 8 illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:7Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held in London in 1891.
- Subject Terms:
- Crane, Walter, 1845-1915.
YCBA Collections Search
Crane, Walter, 1845-1915, Catalogue of a collection of designs by Walter Crane, 1979