The Yeats family and the book circa 1900 / by Milton McC. Gatch ; catalogue of an exhibition at the Grolier Club, 26 January - 13 March, 2000.
- New York : The Grolier Club, MM 
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 82,  pages,  pages of plates : illustrations, portraits, facsimiles (some color) ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.C962 G37 2000Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Peter Stansky, Yale BA 1953View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes bibliographical references.
"Here ends 'The Yeats Family and the Book Circa 1900 by Milton McC. Gatch.' Designed by Jerry Kelly, printed in an edition of two hundred and fifty copies from Founders' Caslon Type on Mohawk Ticonderoga paper at The Stinehour Press, Lunenburg, Vermont, numbered & signed by the author, and published by The Grolier Club in the City of New York in the millennial winter of the years one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine and two thousand."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 88 of 250. Signed by the author. Bound in publisher's quarter tan cloth and blue-gray boards.
"The collection from which this exhibition is drawn was begun by the late Professor Marion W. Witt of Hunter College in the City of New York, an accomplished teacher and student of the poetry of William Butler Yeats. It was passed on to me by her companion and colleague, my aunt, Professor Katherine H. Gatch, with the admonition to find it a home in a library or to build upon it myself. This book and the exhibition are dedicated to their memory."--Page v.
- Subject Terms:
- Cuala Press -- Exhibitions.Dun Emer Press -- Exhibitions.Gatch, Milton McC. (Milton McCormick) -- Library -- Catalogs.Gatch, Milton McC. -- Autograph.Grolier Club -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Publishers and publishing -- Ireland -- History.Yates family -- Exhibitions.Yeats, Jack B. (Jack Butler), 1871-1957 -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.Yeats, John Butler, 1839-1922 -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939 -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.
- Photomechanical prints -- 2000.
Exhibition catalogs -- New York (State) -- New York -- 2000.
YCBA Collections Search
Gatch, Milton McC. (Milton McCormick), The Yeats family and the book circa 1900 , MM 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.