Catalogue of the exhibition of Old English tapestry pictures, embroideries and samplers, 1979
- Catalogue of the exhibition of Old English tapestry pictures, embroideries and samplers [microform] / with a prefatory note [by Marcus B. Huish] ; held at the Fine Art Society's [Gallery], 148 New Bond Street, London, March, 1900.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:23Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Embroidery -- History.Samplers -- History.Tapestry -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.