Engravings / Ravilious ; Jeremy Greenwood ; with an introduction by John Craig.
- Additional Title(s):
- Woodbridge, Suffolk : Wood Lea Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 287,  pages : illustrations (some color) ; 36 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE1147.6.R3 A4 2008+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Peter Stansky, Yale BA 1953Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's name at head of title page.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"800 copies of the standard edition and 55 copies of the special edition, of which 51 copies are for sale, have been printed on Stow Book 150 gsm paper by Northend Creative Print Solutions, Sheffield ... Set in Berthold Sabon and Monotype Gill Sans. The binding is by Ludlow Bookbinders ... "--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gray cloth; in gray slip-case.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Illustration of books -- Great Britain.Illustration of books Great BritainIllustration of books.Ravilious, Eric William, 1903-1942Ravilious, Eric William, 1903-1942 -- Catalogs.Ravilious, Eric William, 1903-1942 CatalogsRavilious, Eric William, 1903-1942.Ravilious, Eric William, 1903-1942.Wood-engraving -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Wood-engraving Great Britain CatalogsWood-engraving, BritishWood-engraving, British.Wood-engraving, British.Wood-engraving.
- Wood engravings -- England -- 20th century.
Typefaces (Type evidence) -- Berthold Sabon.
Typefaces (Type evidence) -- Gill Sans (Monotype)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.