A communication to my friends / by George Moore.
- Additional Title(s):
Half-title: George Moore's communication to his friends
- [London] : The Nonesuch Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 86,  pages ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5043 .C65 1933Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition consists of 1000 copies, of which 800 copies are for sale in England by the Nonesuch Press and 200 are for sale in the United States by Random House Inc. The device on the title page was designed by Stephen Gooden. Francis Meynell planned the book. Ernest Ingham printed and made it in England at the Fanfare Press."--Colophon.
"Note by the literary executor" signed: C.D. Medley.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 87
BEIN Ip M783 933: No. 551.
BEIN 1974 1783: Bookplate of Linda Lee Thomas Porter.
SML,Y Ip M783 933: "Number 331."
AOB has copy no. 212.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 87 of 1000. Bound in brown quarter leather with gray paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, English -- 20th century.Moore, George, 1852-1933.Porter, Linda Lee Thomas d. 1954 -- Bookplate.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.