Ulick and Soracha / by George Moore.
- London : The Nonesuch Press, MCMXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- , 286 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5042 .U53 1926Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition of Ulick and Soracha consists of twelve hundred and fifty copies, printed on japon vellum for the Nonesuch Press by T. & A. Constable Ltd., at the University Press, Edinburgh, for sale in England. The copper-plate engraving accompanying the dedication has been designed and engraved by Stephen Gooden, and printed by A. Alexander & Sons. The design for the loose cover is by Marion V. Dorn."--Page 
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 31
BEIN Ip M783 926U: No. 516. Presentation inscription to J.R.Wells from George Moore. Dust jacket. No. 516.
BEIN 1974 1788: Autograph of George Moore, and bookplate of Linda Lee Thomas Porter. Dust jacket. No. 41.
BEIN 1976 539: Autograph of George Moore. Dust jacket. No. 449.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 334 of 1250. Bound in beige buckram. Lacks dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- English fiction -- 20th century.Moore, George, 1852-1933 -- Autograph.Moore, George, 1852-1933 -- Presentation inscription to J.R. Wells.Porter, Linda Lee Thomas d. 1954 -- Bookplate.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.Wells, J. R. -- Presentation inscription from G. Moore.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Engravings -- 1926.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.