Edward Bawden : editioned prints / Jeremy Greenwood ; with an introduction by Elspeth Moncrieff.
- Woodbridge, Suffolk : The Wood Lea Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 134,  pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 x 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 30Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Peter Stansky, Yale BA 1953Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark blue quarter cloth with patterned paper covered boards; in slipcase. Unnumbered. Housed with: a) publisher's prospectus for the present work ( pages); b) hand-written note from Greenwood to Peter Stanksy, "With all good wishes ..."; photocopy of an exhibition review (from Country Life, July 14, 2005) of "Broadly Bawden" at the Fine Art Society.
- Subject Terms:
- Bawden, Edward, 1903-1989.Bawden, Edward, 1903-1989.Great Britain.Printmakers -- Great Britain -- Biography.Printmakers.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.