Catholic Church. Pope (1513-1521 : Leo X), Frater Philippus Mulart decretorum doctor sacri et apostolici hospitalis sancti Spiritus in Saxia de vrbe Romana .., 
Frater Philippus Mulart decretorum doctor sacri et apostolici hospitalis sancti Spiritus in Saxia de vrbe Romana ...
- [London] : Impressum per me Richardum Fakes, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 169 x 253 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 35Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed on one side, within woodcut border, 2 woodcut initials and seal of the Hospital.
Place of publication from STC. Date of publication from text.
Title from opening words of text.
In this edition, the last full line of text ends "casibus". In another edition, the last full line of text ends "etiam."
STC (2nd ed.), 14077c.94
Plenary indulgence granted by Leo X and issued by Brother Philip Mulart, Doctor of Laws, to English Catholics for contributions to the Hospital of the Santo Spirito in Rome.
- Subject Terms:
- Ospedale Santo Spirito in Sassia (Rome, Italy)
- Woodcuts -- 1519.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.