Reay, Henry U, A short treatise on that useful invention called the sportsman's friend, or, the farmer's footman , 
- A short treatise on that useful invention called the sportsman's friend, or, the farmer's footman / by a gentleman farmer, of Northhumberland ; with figures of the instrument and its use, engraved on wood ; by Thomas Bewick, from the paintings of Joseph Atkinson, cattle-painter ...
- Newcastle : Printed by Edward Walker, Pilgrim-street. Sold by R. Faulder, Bond-street ; 
London : and all other booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., [iii]-xi, -24 p. : front., 2 pl. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1977Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Yellow paper wrappers. Orange silk folder with full red morocco pull-off case; gold lettering on spine: "The Sportsman's Friend. NewCastle. 1801."
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.